Sunday, September 5, 2010

Four

I stayed up till four a.m. playing Puerto Rico.
Then I had a flashback to my childhood when my dad banged on my door at 7:30 telling me to get up and get ready for church.
That's not true about the flashback. I think that was the first time my dad has ever woken me up for church.
Then he threw Ramona under the bus and tried to pin the banging on the door on her.
He used his signature knock, though, so there was no denying who the culprit was.

Hello from Texas. Andrew says "hi."
Ramona is smart. She's studying to be a mechanical engineer. She's also savvy. She pretends that she doesn't know how to play Puerto Rico, then she beats us all.
Here is Ramona taking photographs of the recipes that she wants out of Sue's cookbooks. Don't tell the copyright lawyers. Or Sue.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Your hair looks fabulous! Have a fun, safe trip!

The Yarn Queen said...

Who stays up until 4 a m playing board games? You are crazy people back there.

RyanH said...

Ooo, always looking for a fun new game. I'm going to have to check out Puerto Rico!