Thursday, September 22, 2011

21

"So does this mean I'm number 21?"


"Uh, yeah. Is that okay?"

Isn't my friend Becky beautiful? I wish you could meet her because as stunning as she is in this shot, she becomes even lovelier as you get to know her.

She and her husband throw THE BEST Halloween and birthday parties.

Becky is one of my most favorite people I've known. I haven't seen her since our husbands were in school together, so of course I was thrilled when she said she wanted to stop by my home as she drove through St. George.

Becky, it was great to see you and I only wish you could have stayed a little longer.

I'm blogging from my phone (phlogging?) and it is already tomorrow. I'm selling my friend short here, but my eyes won't stay open any longer.

G'night lovies.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Let's not forget that this photo displays your good side and my bad side!! Thanks for all the compliments. It was great to see you, too!