Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ten

After the services yesterday, our good friends knew the boys might need a little distraction.





Thanks to Dallas & Shannon, Jack and Ol' Lefty took a detour to the Dew Tour. The cast has now been signed by a professional BMXer.





We arranged for pick up at the Nickelcade. Dallas and Robert had as much fun as the kids, but there were two girls monopolizing Dance Dance Revolution so the reunion performance of the Shannon/Liz dancing duo was postponed.

I put my phone away for the party at Maegan & Quinn's, so I don't have any photos of us eating our Chinese food from the Mandarin, but you can believe it may have been the best Chinese food I've ever eaten.

I'm so glad I invited Mae to have a party with me and The Garffs and Eddie.





The boys fell sound asleep as soon as we made it back to a pillow and a blanket.

Total exhaustion is the sign of a day well spent.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Slightly jealous that you got to party with Megan AND Sara. Love the last shot of the boys. So cute.