Monday, September 12, 2011

Twelve

I am happy to be going to bed at a decent hour tonight.

We had a delightful cloudburst this afternoon. It resulted in a double rainbow and a spectacular sunset.

Stella can almost ride her bike independently.

I'm looking forward to a day at home tomorrow. I think I may get through the rest of the boxes. They are mostly full of books, and I don't have enough bookshelves to house them.

Which is why they are still in boxes.

We had ramen noodles with leftover beans and rice for dinner. It was decidedly UNspectacular, but we ate together.

Sometimes blogging every day gets boring.

Thanks for reading.

I (probably) love you.

4 comments:

Christie said...

I like that you are blogging every day and I don't think it's boring at all. Keep it up.

Also? Email me your address. I've got a CD of pictures here waiting for you...

Becky said...

Hey Liz, how do I get a hold of you? I don't even have your e-mail anymore. I'm going to be driving through St. George soon and I would love to stop and say hi!

Becky said...

You can e-mail me at my junk e-mail, and then I'll give you my real one. Not that any of your readers are likely to spam me, but I just don't feel comfortable advertising my main e-mail online! So e-mail me at bjcole at msn dot com.

Dallas said...

Thanks for blogging every day! I've been inspired to put something on mine more often because of you.