Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Stuff My Kids Say

"This is amazing. I wouldn't be at all surprised if a dragon suddenly flew off that ridge and right over us."~Creed

"Are those hills for real? Are they paintings? They look like paintings." ~Stella

"They aren't paint. They're real."~Me

"I think they are paint." ~Stella

"Nope."~me

{then in rapid succession:}

"Paint!"~Stella

"No!"~me

"Paint!"~Stella

"No!"~me

"Paint!"~Stella

"No!"~me

"Paint!"~Stella

"No!"~me

Until Jack hollered out from the passenger seat:

"DUMBLEDORE!"

All of this was back in August on our first drive to Zion's National Park.


4 comments:

Christie said...

I love your kids. I can so picture this exchange. Awesome.

Nikki said...

I like it when you post. Keep them coming. ;)

P.S. Hope your move went well and that you're settling in!

Chrissy Jo said...

Oh, and how lucky you are that those mountains weren't paint. Dumbledore? Fabulous.

As much as I am really enjoying my current stage of motherhood with my littles, hearing about the funny and awesome stuff your older kids say and do makes me feel a little bit better about my kids continuing to grow up. :-)

mae said...

I can hear the conversation in my head. Love it!

Sara told me about your house!! Sounds AWESOME. Im excited for you guys.