Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nostalgic

I miss my babies today. 

I've been uploading some recent photos to my Picasa Albums, and I started clicking through old pictures. 

These photos are from 2008. 


George at two months old

My favorite Creed photo ever

The Engine and The Caboose.

 We used to call the swirls on his head lollipops. Before they were curls they were swirls.


I hate that chair. I'm glad we sold it before we came to St. George.


This one was taken last month. My three year old hiked over ten miles in October.

I've noticed that it's a lot easier to enjoy parenthood in good weather.

2 comments:

Christie said...

I miss your babies, too!!! Those pictures are adorable. Maybe you should just have another one? Pretty please? For me???!!

The Yarn Queen said...

speaking of warm weather I bet you didn't even think it was cold when it got down to 50 over the week-end. i forgot you guys moved, we were there this last week-end. i really enjoyed no coat prolongation. (is that a real word?)