Friday, January 11, 2008

Making Progress

Creed comforts Stella in our motel room in NE. This is also the “Before” picture for his new haircut.


The other day I explained to Stella that she is now a big girl and should stop sucking her thumb. She said “Okay, mom” and I haven’t seen her with her thumb in her mouth since. *sigh*


Since we returned from the Homeland, I’ve been a busy little bee with a paintbrush and a can of paint. I’ve almost finished the trim throughout the house and will be moving on the the kitchen cabinets (which really need to be replaced but until that happens will be spruced up with a coat of paint and perhaps some new hardware from Collins Kitchens) soon.



pastedGraphic.tiff

I took all the kids in for haircuts. The most dramatic transformation was Creed, though if you ask me, they all look great.


We FINALLY registered our car in our new state. We are very prompt like that.


I’ve also been feeling good enough to start exercising again. Which is probably why I’ve broken out the paintbrushes, too.