Friday, July 15, 2011

Round Two

While I waited for the movie to start last night, I learned that Cartoon Network is releasing a new Thundercats series. I used to LOVE that show! I think I've written about my love for those kitty cats before.

Also, Ginnifer Goodwyn and Christina Ricci are both in new series for ABC? I'd say that American Broadcasting Company is stepping up their game. I've been hoping for the return of good writing to primetime for awhile. I'm done being stuck with the fallout of the writer's strike. (See: crappy reality tv, and too many musical montages in anything with a written script.)






And finally, I'm sitting here waiting for round two to start. Creed didn't want to come with us last night because he wanted me to prescreen HP7pt2 so that I could tell him when to close his eyes.






Today I am in costume.

4 comments:

Christie said...

ROCK. STAR.

That's what you are.

Becky said...

Jeromy and I are going to see it tonight. Three hour wait?? Yikes. We bought our tickets yesterday, and we're planning on getting there only 1/2 hour early tonight. Hopefully that's good enough! We watched part 1 last night, so we're ready! Except I think I need to read the book again.

I'm Skyler. said...

Sounds like you've been watching the wrong TV! You should check out NBC for comedy - Parks & Rec/30 Rock and AMC for drama - Mad Men/Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, The Killing.. SO GOOD!

Liz said...

Becky: We arrived super early so that we would not be stuck with bad seats. We wanted to sit in the middle of the middle row.

Skyler: I agree, tv is slowly recovering from the drought. Thank you for your suggestions, I will take them under advisement!

Christie: Just remember that I CHOOSE what to blog about. I'm sure my kids would have a very different sort of blog!