Sunday, July 3, 2011

Home Again, Home Again

We spent the last week in St. George experiencing all of the stress that comes with trying to find a place for your family to rest their heads for the foreseeable future.

I'll spare you the details of our tour of the St. George rental property market. Despite the fact that we had tons to do, it was nice to affirm that we still like each other outside of our parenting rolls, even after 14+ years of marriage.


And even though I am really excited for the day when the last child moves out and I have Robert all to myself again, I am giddy with the thought of wrapping my arms around the little monsters by the end of today.

Positively giddy.

2 comments:

bamatamb said...

Home-shopping should be fun...but it never is. It's stressful and frustrating! I hope you found something great for your sweet family! When are you making the big move?

Christie said...

Thought about you all weekend and wished I could have had your darlings here to help you! Hope you had great success and found a fabulous place to live.