Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bittersweet End of an Era



Me: I just need to quickly blog about what we are doing. Hang on.

Him: (mockingly) Blog? Really mom?

Me: Yes. My readers are all wondering what we are up to!

Him: Do you mean grandma and Sara?

Touché, young man. Touché.

To be fair, I also meant him and his siblings and their offspring.

And you, of course!
Here we are, all settled into our good seats for our three hour wait. We both have books and Coke.

See you on the other side, muggles!!!

(I can't believe I'm not in costume. MAJOR FAIL. At least I carry with me the knowledge that I was sorted by the actual real life sorting hat. Gryffindor, in case you were wondering.)

5 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

I'd forgotten about the sorting hat! You're looking super good in that last pic!

diana said...

Agree on above comment. Love your hair! But I digress. I'm going tonight too but it's only 8:20 here.... So excited.

sarita said...

I love that you took Jack to the movie last night and you are taking Creed to the same one today. You go girl!

ps. I'm so glad I got added back on your blog reader. I get giddy every time I see a comment from you. You are absolutely unforgettable.

Christie said...

You are way nicer than me. I told my kids NO WAY for the midnight showing. We're seeing it with Josh tomorrow. :-)

Liz said...

Oh, I love the midnight movie crowd. True fanatics.

Diana, I loved our textchange that night. I love that I was home before you had even seed it and I was just waking up when you arrived home. What fun.

Sara, I'm glad I realized the mistake and remedied the situation. I think I may be missing kelly's blog too.