Thursday, March 22, 2012

May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor

And for the record, of course Jack and I have tickets to see the midnight showing of The Hunger Games. We will be snuggled into our seats by 9:30. I'm bringing a blanket because I'm famous for being cold at the theatre. We both have books to read while we wait for the show to start. He is re-reading THG b/c he says he doesn't remember it that well, but he is wrong. The kid's mind is a steel trap. I'm reading The Storm of Swords. No, I have not watched the HBO series.

As soon as I walk away from the computer I am getting my costume together for the premiere.

“Only I keep wishing I could think of a way...to show the capitol they don't own me. That I'm more than a piece in their games.”  I know how you feel, Peeta.

I'M EXCITED. PLEASE DON'T DISAPPOINT ME LIKE PERCY JACKSON DID.

No comments: