Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Last Six Months in Photos part 4

In January, I was waiting for winter to arrive, but it never happened. So I continued going outside every single day.


We hiked Angel's Landing in Zion's National Park. 


We only took the older kids (plus our cousin Hailey) because, as you can see on the sign, 6 people have died on this hike since 2006. Stella and George sat this one out.


Summit: 360 degree views. Unbelievable. 



Going up was the easy part, coming down was much harder.


We were lucky enough to spend an evening with my cousin Dan & his wife Cindy plus their delightful children.

Here is a series of photos of Stella and Hailey acting silly. They were fast friends.



They didn't actually stay with us, just popped in for supper one night. That's how they avoided me dragging them off to ZNP. 

My other cousins, Maegan & Chelsea and their husbands and Maegan's baby also came for a weekend. The only picture I have of their visit is Eli with Ginger... and now I can't find it. 

I did't forget that they came, I just didn't photograph them.

Still to come: my dad and his wife actually came in February, we have been skiing/snowboarding, and a trip to Las Vegas with one of my Iowa girls. Stay tuned.


1 comment:

Karissa said...

Liz! Your blog makes me totally jealous! It looks like you guys are having such a great time out there- it gives me hope for the future. ;) Also, I hope Hunger Games isn't as bad as Percy Jackson either.