Friday, February 22, 2008

Okay, I’ll bite

How long have you been together? Married 11 years this March

How long did you date? 9 months

How old is he? 33 in years, 21 on BrainAge.

Who eats more? (I’m not even going to retype Sara’s answer here, because mine is exactly the same.) He does, and he takes HUGE bites.

Who said "I love you" first? Him, but it was after a date to this Hypnotist Show on State Street in which he was hypnotized on stage.

Who is taller? If I’m wearing my 3 1/2 inch heels, then I beat him by a smidge.

Who is smarter? He’s the one with the letters after his name, but he wouldn’t have those letters if it wasn’t for all the essays I’ve edited for him. You’d think after 20 years of school, he would have learned how to proof read.

Who does the laundry? I do, usually. He always picks up my slack when I’ve missed a few days and I’m feeling overwhelmed. He does ALL the ironing.

Who does the dishes? I do most of them, but the dinner dishes are a family affair. Of course, I wash dishes as I cook, so there aren’t really all that many to do after we eat.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switch sides.

Who pays the bills? We pay them together.

Who mows the lawn? He does, I don’t even know how to start the mower.

Who cooks dinner? I cook 95% of the time, he cooks 3% of the time, and other than that we do pizza or tacos or some other kind of take-out. (He is sitting right next to me and those numbers are his.)

Who is more stubborn? It depends on how long it has been since we’ve had a picnic.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me at two in the morning right after we saw a star shoot across the sky with a tail as big as a kite.

Who asked who out? I was working at Hollywood Video and his sister came into the store. She told me that her brother wanted to ask me on a date. My response was “which brother?” (There are several.) When she said “Bob” my heart skipped a beat and I told her to tell him to call me.

Who proposed? Neither one of us. I'm a little confused as to how, exactly, we ended up married.

Who is more sensitive? Him, no doubt.

Who has more friends? We are equal in our friendships. We’re pretty much a package deal.

Who has more siblings? He is the middle of seven, and I’m the oldest of four.


Thanks NIcole and Sara! You both tagged me with this and I thought it was fun. I tag YOU if you haven’t already done this.