Sunday, July 16, 2017

May 2017: Jack Graduated from High School!

Time marches forward and these kids keep doing their thing! Jack graduated from high school and we all cried. Sara pulled off the greatest surprise and showed up on our doorstep on his graduation day. When I pulled up to our house after work and saw her car parked out front I shouted "NO WAY!" over and over. I just couldn't believe it. It was so unexpected because we had just talked about how much she had going on in her world and that she just didn't have time to come down for the graduation. My mom pulled off a great celebration with amazing food and decorations. Robert and I worked at his "grad night" and were able to spend the evening celebrating with him and all his friends. He is going to attend Southern Utah University after he returns from his mission. 


No comments: