Sunday, September 9, 2007

Kinda Wish We Had Cable

Here is Jack modeling his Aquabats tee shirt and his new haircut. Don’t tell him I said he was “modeling,” I’ll get in trouble.

A little over a year ago we found out that the Aquabats were creating a children’s show and marketing it to television networks. We went to the website for the program and let Stella watch the clips. She was hooked. For weeks she was asking to watch “Yo Gabba Gabba on the computer.”


Silly puppets, simple lessons, basic color scheme, and Biz Markee. Seemed like a recipe for success to me. But I hadn’t heard much about it until this week. Apparently the show is now airing on Nick Jr. and Stella and I recommend that you give it a chance. Some of the guest stars are Elijah Wood and Tony Hawk.


It may remind you of the cartoons we used to watch when we were kids.


At the very least you can chuckle at the notion of Biz Markee on kid’s t.v.


Kudos to those of you who know the name Biz Markee.