Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Big News!

I'm just so excited, I can hardly believe it.  Before I tell you all about it, I need to offer a few details.  Robert's last year of Residency is about to begin, so he has been applying all over for a job.  I was starting to get a little worried when a few of his coworkers had already signed contracts with local practices.  He told me not to worry, that everything would work out.  Well, guess what!  It has!  The contract is signed, sealed, and delivered.  This time next year, we will be preparing to move to . . . . Waikiki!  Maybe you've heard of it?  I'm just thrilled.

Also, I would love to invite all my friends and family to join me in my home for a short presentation on a great financial opportunity.  Two words: AM-WAY!

And finally, the biggest news of all, I am expecting . . . twins . . . in December.  

Wish us luck!

15 comments:

jamirodana said...

What the....???
I don't believe you, I think.....

jamirodana said...

April Fools? Punk.

Christie said...

If this is not true, you owe me a hotel in Hawaii. I just booked a flight there to come visit you next year and stay for two months. You got the room covered, right?

Matt and Erin said...

It totally believed everything--everything! Until I got to the comments and realized what day it is. Thanks, Liz! :) December is nine months away, isn't it.

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

OH EM GEE!! Congrats on all your super-exciting April 1 news! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that you'll dress your twinners in matching Santa outfits to come home from the hospital - because of COURSE they are due on 12/25, right?

Chrissy Jo said...

I love April Fools Day. Oh, and no more kidding about moving away... there are enough people leaving me here in Iowa. :-)

Pamela said...

Amway, yes sign me up. But only if it is for the 4 hour presentation I really feel like the 2 hour presentation is just too short!

Let me know which blog links you want and I will send them to you. I would post them on my blog if I knew how, but that is beyond my internet skills right now :)

mae said...

I totally swallowed the first part but choked on the Amway.

You so cwazy.

Sara said...

I wish you were in Utah, Mae and I met at the mall and had lunch today. Would've liked you to join us.

And that's not a joke.

diana said...

Holy Crap. I was so excited for a second. My eyes just read the headline Big News and then scanned down to expecting twins and I just about had a heart attack. I was so excited.

Then I decided to see what else was going on...Hawaii? Yes, I even got excited about that. But only for a second. You stinker.

Cindy said...

No way... I'm waiting for tomorrow's blog... to see if there are any retractions for us "fools".

Sissy Jackson said...

Ya, I wish you luck with all 3...SUCKER!!!

The Yarn Queen said...

Record number of comments.
Good Job Aprils Fools Day.

The Robinson Bunch said...

you totally had me for a minute!....i completly believed you until the twins part. but hey I was so wishing the hawaii thing was true though

Robyn said...

Oh. MY. HECK. I heart Amway. I'm soooo excited for you. You'll make it big, I just KNOW it!

Hopefully the twins won't get in the way of this exciting new career. Kids just so get in the way sometimes!