Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rosie Recommends

Son of Rambow: an import from England about a couple of kids making a movie. I love this movie. I’ve watched it twice this week. The soundtrack alone is totally worth it.


Opi Nail polish in Lincoln Park After Dark. Quite festive for October and if you paint your four year old’s nails at the same time, she sounds so funny walking around saying the name of the color.


Celebrity Challenge: A great game you can play anywhere, anytime. Some people are skeptics before they try, but most become converts after the first round.


John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum: It really does cut down on the frizziness of my hair, and it’s the right price.


The long tail cast on method: This has changed my knitting life by solving the problem of a crooked edge on my pieces of knitting. Seriously, I can’t stop comparing old projects to new for my brothers, though I think they are getting tired of feigning interest.


The Biggest Loser: By far my favorite show on television.


Really good kitchen knives: By far my favorite cooking gadget.


Making your bed: Even if it’s right before you get in. Is there anything better than getting into a made bed after a long day?