Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lovely Lady Bump @ 16 weeks

Self portraits are hard! I wish a tripod would find its way to my doorstep. A new lens would be nice too, and a camera bag.



Not much of a bump yet, but I neglected to adequately document the progress of the growth of my belly during my first three pregnancies, and I am determined to stop making that mistake. I would have loved to see pictures of my mother round with me in her belly.


I had an appointment today with my O.B., and everything looks great. I miss brie, and blue cheese, and feta, but my doctor assures me that it is still the national standard to advise expecting mothers against consumption of such cheeses. Boohoo, I guess I have to console myself with swiss, cheddar, and mozzarella. However, if Aunt Kim (or anyone else) makes baked brie while I am home for Christmas, I reserve the right to have some.